Friday, September 9, 2011

Its been a while

Almost a year has gone by since I last posted. To much to tell I've had some ups and downs as we all have. I am still driving 50 miles to the school but have found a part time job which allows me to do kindergarten hours (my son has just started).

I was hoping that my first post back after my hiatus would be a funny one as I have a few funny things that have happened. But unfortunately I heard today that Anna a long time blogger friend lost her son in the recent floods in Virginia and I feel for her so strongly. Any loss is tragic but as a parent, for those of us who are, we cannot fathom losing a child before we go ourselves. So Anna I am thinking about you as so many of us are and I am sending everything I have across these airwaves to help give you any tiny bit of strength I can. I am so sorry.

5 comments:

Christy said...

It's just so tragic isn't it. I can't wrap my head around it.

(I'm happy to see you here again, though.)

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I'm glad to see you here - but I wish it was for different reasons...

It's so awful.

They are so full of faith and surrounded by love - but it's still just heartbreaking.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

And? I think you should link this to my post supporting Anna. The fact that you came out of blogging hiatus to write it is reason enough.

Marinka said...

Welcome back. I'm sorry that it was such tragic circumstances that brought you back to blogging.

K said...

It is so sad.

I'm recently coming back after a break myself - so welcome back!