A few years ago someone came to our front door to try to sell newspapers and they actually asked him if his parents are home.
I still laugh out loud about that.
Here are some reasons why I don't think my husband acts like a 40 year old.
- He has Heelies (you know the shoes that have little wheels in the heels).
- He has 2 pocket bikes.
- He has more fun with the kids toys than they do.
- He keeps trying to make my kids do stunts.
- He has to be told not to pull on threads because the button will fall off.
- He would rather spend money on "toys" than clothes (for him)
- He can spend hours in Toys-R-Us "looking" for toys for the kids.