- Since April I have been back at work, so my amount of blog time has severely been cut down.
- Swimming lessons are back, Mon-Thurs and it takes me half an hour to get to the pool, an hour at the pool and half an hour home.
- By the time I get the kids fed and do the "go back to bed dance every night" I am exhausted.
- I have been to Colorado for work twice.
- Since April Nic has been gone for 32 days and is about to embark on another 16 days away.
- I have been spending more time outdoors.
- I have been spending more quality time with the kids.
- Sometimes when I have been using the computer all day at work the last thing I want to do in my spare time is turn on my computer.
- I was wondering whether I should call it a day with the blog but I love reading all your blogs and sometimes like the recent "swimming lessons for parents" I sometimes feel I need to share my voice. Plus you guys were great counselors for my "Crushed 36 years later" post and you were much cheaper.
- Finally and this is the most important I have been reading your blogs on the Itouch but I am really crap at 1 finger typing and I always want to say so much more than I do on the Itouch.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Where have I been
So apparently some of you think I may have dropped off the face of the Earth because I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately. So here are my top ten real excuses!