STAR tagged me with a post of 7 things you don't know about me - I've done a few of these so I am trying to think of something new that I want to share.
- I hate guns and I am short sighted but besides that, I am actually a pretty good shot.
- My brother once put a blanket over my body and held me down, he was messing about, but since then I have always been a little claustrophobic.
- My family used to race light hovercraft and we traveled all over the UK and even went to Germany to race.
- When I first came to the USA, I was addicted to Jerry Springer because I had never seen anything like it before in my life. I would even call my husband at work and describe to him what I was watching.
- I absolutely hate horror movies and refuse to watch them.
- I love Indian food but haven't found a good Indian restaurant where we live yet.
- I wish I could be like Dr Doolittle and talk to animals.
Also I want to thank Christy at A lil Welsh Rarebit for this super cute "your blog is as deer to me as cupcakes" award.
So to pay it forward I am bestowing the tag and the award to anyone who leaves a comment on this post.