I wanted to bring you the 5 craziest things we have been asked since we have been here in descending order.
5. Do you know ________ they are from the UK? (asked by oh so many people).
NO! There are 56 million people in the UK!
4. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK? (asked every year around this time by random people).
NO! Hellooooo! Pretty sure this holiday is only in North America.
3. Do you celebrate Christmas in the UK? (asked once by a colleague).
That would be YES!
2. What does UK stand for Ukraine? (I thought ATT was a global communications company - may need some staff training on this).
That would be NO it stands for the United Kingdom.
And the one you have been waiting for ...
1. I didn't know they spoke English in England. (YES this one is for you Subway girl from Morgan Hill, 9 years ago)
Apparently we do! England, English there is quite a resemblance don't you think?
Oh and I've eaten about an eighth of the chocolate, just in case you wondered.