I was recently reading another blog I like and she had a thing about quirks that she has. It got me thinking about my own very very weird quirks that no one knows about. So please comment because I want to know other peoples.
1. I always have to face the taps (faucet for you Americans) - my sister told me about some movie that she went to see that had blood running out of the tap instead of water and now I am absolutely paranoid that the water is going to turn to blood. (Thanks Sue for that - scarring my baths and showers for life). My sister has an unhealthy fascination with horror stories unlike me who becomes mentally scarred for life. CSI is about as hardcore as I get.
2. Absolutely no one knows this (not even Nic) but if I put my underwear on inside out by accident, I either have to wear them inside out for the whole day or I take them off, spin around 3 times and spit. Not a big loogi spit just a "t" (as that would leave a huge pile of phlegm next to my bed - eeewww). I have no idea why but for some reason if I don't do the spinning spitting thing I believe I am going to have bad luck for the whole day. Wierd I know! Probably my sister mentally scarring me again.
3. I like to sleep on the right side of the bed, but if we go anywhere, hotels, other people's houses and stay for the night I have to be on the side furthest from the door. Why, because I have this fear that someone is going to come busting into the room and kill me first - (not that it's ok for them to kill Nic first), I just have more time to do my ninja thing. What side is the door at my house - the right side! Where is the logic in this - I don't know, except Nic has a baseball bat under the bed so he has more time to do his ninja thing!
4. Dog paws! Ok this is soooooo weird I can't believe I am telling people this but I love the smell of my dogs feet - I hate human feet - I hate buying shoes - I hate toes and toe nails (in fact Nic cuts my toe nails I hate doing it so much and I don't go near my kids nails) - I hate it when Nic puts his feet on me - but I love the smell of Macy's paws! Maybe I need to see a psychologist! I so hope that I am not the only weirdo out in the world that loves the smell of dog paws, I think its a kind of comforting smell. Oh boy! (I am pretty sure this one wasn't from my sister - or my brother for that fact).
5. This may not be a quirk - but I do love doing it and I think you should try it, but I love to have a mouthful of chocolate and then drink some orange and mix it up all in my mouth - the final taste - yummmmmmy!
I am sure there are more and maybe at a later date I will do a quirk update, I think I have embarrassed myself enough for now, so its up to you let me know your quirks.